Whether you’re going for grocery shopping, to the mall, for a date with your crush, or just for a family dinner, looking well groomed counts! By well groomed, we do not mean wearing branded clothes or expensive makeup. Nah, we are talking about natural ways to look sensational and well groomed. So, here are some tips to look smashing without putting too much effort, these are some basic things you can easily follow.
1. Shape and Fill Eyebrows: Well-shaped and neatly-filled eyebrows can give an effect equal to face lift. When you fill the brows correctly, it helps to take years off your face. Here’s a complete tutorial on how to fill your eyebrows at home.
2. Never Skip Hair Conditioner: If you are shampooing hair, you should absolutely follow it up with a conditioner. Most shampoos rip moisture and hydration from the hair, leaving it frizzy and dry. Following up with a conditioner adds back moisture and shine, helping to tame the frizz. A good conditioner will make sure you would not have a bad hair day.
3. Deep Conditioning Once a Week: Deep conditioning does more than regular conditioning. When your hair is excessively dry, damaged, deep conditioning will add lustre and shine to the mane. Deep conditioning hair mask should be an essential part of a healthy hair regimen, whether your hair is natural, coloured or chemically treated. Here are 10 Homemade Deep Conditioning Hair Masks that you can try.
4. Exfoliate Skin Once a Week: Exfoliating skin, either with a physical scrub or chemical exfoliant like glycolic acid will slough off dead skin cells and dry skin and reveal brighter skin from beneath. Here are “6 Ways to Exfoliate Face for Younger-Looking Skin.”
5. Amp up H2O: Drink no less than 8 glasses of water per day not only for beautiful skin and hair, but also to boost weight loss.
6. Rati Beauty Diet: Lose weight, get into shape, and gain back confidence with Rati Beauty Weight Loss program on Rati Beauty app.
7. Exercise regularly: Regular exercise helps us to strengthen and tone the body, and shape it up the way we like. Any kind of workout, whether it’s brisk walking, yoga, cardio, HIIT (high intensity interval training), or strength training will work in your favor to look sensational.
8. Never Skip Sunscreen: We should have put this point on top of the list because no skincare regimen is complete without a good sunscreen. This product acts as a shield against premature ageing and keeps your skin, hair, eyes youthful. Here’s a list of Best Fragrance-Free Sunscreens for all skin types that you can check out.
9. Smell Good Always: Needless to say, body odour (and bad breath) is something that can totally work against your attempt to look attractive. Always wear a deodorant and top it off with a fragrance of your choice. Spritz some perfume in your hair to make the scent last longer.
10. Make your Feet Look Pretty with Pedicure: We often tend to neglect our feet, but trimming nails and moisturizing feet goes a long way in making us looking well groomed. Here’s how you can do Pedicure at Home.
11. Manicure once in 15 Days for Beautiful Hands: It’s a great way to pamper your hands which go through so much – frequent hand washing, sanitizing can leave hands dry and rough. Here’s how you can do manicure all by yourself at home.
12. Brighten your Pearlies: To look more attractive, you need to be smiling more often. No one likes a grumpy person who never smiles! However, oral and dental hygiene is key here. Make sure to keep your pearly whites in great condition.
13. Correct your Posture: After your outfit, your posture and your gait (the way in which you walk) play an important role in making you look more attractive. Sit upright and walk with confidence. Everyone will take notice of the way you carry yourself.
14. Boost Self Confidence: Finally, it is important to remember that one cannot look attractive if one is not confident in one’s own skin. Always remember that you are unique. Be confident about who you are. This in itself is a hugely attractive quality!
The post 14 Ways to Look Naturally Sensational and Well Groomed appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.