Dark knees and elbows are a fairly common issue that most of us encounter. However, the good news is that there are a bunch of very effective natural ingredients that can help lighten these areas. In this post, I’ll take you through 10 Natural Ingredients For Dark Knees and Elbows (that you can find very easily) that can help lighten your dark knees and elbows. Let’s take a look at what these ingredients are:
1. Lemon and baking soda: Lemon has outstanding skin lightening and bleaching properties. Take half a lemon and sprinkle some baking soda onto it. Gently scrub your elbows and knees with this and allow the product to sit on your skin for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and repeat once daily.
2.Cucumber: Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on your elbows and knees for up to 5 minutes. This will remove all the dead skin cells, lighten the skin and moisturize it from deep within.
3. Aloe vera and milk: Mix equal parts of fresh aloe vera gel with raw milk, and apply the mixture to your elbows and knees. Leave it on overnight and rinse off the next morning. This will give you light and even-toned skin.
4. Coconut oil: Coconut oil helps hydrate the skin and repair any dark and damaged skin cells. You can mix some lemon juice with this for best results. Apply it every day onto affected area after a shower and leave it on.
5. Turmeric: Turmeric has excellent skin lightening and skin healing properties. You can mix some pure turmeric powder with raw milk and massage it onto your elbows and knees. Leave it on for as long as you can and wash it off with cool water. Repeat as often as desired.
6. Potato: Potato and its juice make for excellent natural skin bleaches. You can take a slice of potato and rub it onto your elbows and knees for a skin lightening effect.
7. Olive oil and sugar: You can create a mixture by mixing equal parts of granulated sugar and olive oil. Exfoliate your elbows and knees with this mixture for soft, smooth and rehydrated skin. This will also help even out your skin tone in those areas.
8. Oatmeal: An oatmeal scrub is also great for lightening the skin on your elbows and knees. Take some oatmeal and add some lemon juice and a pinch of salt to it. Use this mixture to exfoliate, nourish and lighten the skin on your knees and elbows.
9. Vinegar and yogurt: Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and yogurt, and apply the mixture to your knees and elbows. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with warm water. This will help even out and moisturize the skin on those parts.
10. Honey: Honey is an excellent moisturizer for the skin that also packs in countless skin healing properties. Massaging the skin on your knees and elbows with pure honey can help moisturize, exfoliate, heal and lighten the skin on those areas.
How To Treat Dark Elbows At Home
10 Ways to Treat Dry Elbows
7 Lightening Creams for Knees and Elbows
How to Get Rid of Dark Knees
7 Natural Ingredients that can be Used to Bleach Face
5 Natural Ingredients to Get Beautiful Skin Around The Eyes
How To Smooth Rough Elbows And Knees