Losing weight can be a “cake walk” if you understand the mechanics behind it Well, we do not want to scare you by using such complex words when you are just planning to set up a weight loss goal for yourself. In fact, we are here to simplify things so that it becomes absurdly easy for you to shed extra weight and lose inches from the waist. On the flip side, there are a lot of conceptions and misconceptions regarding weight loss all over the place and it’s a bit overwhelming to sift through so much data to find stuff that would actually work. So, in this post, we pin-point and list down certain factors that make it impossible to lose weight and without rectifying them, one cannot see any significant weight loss.
1. Without Sleeping Enough: You can literally be eating no food at all, exercise for long hours, but the body will absolutely refuse to let go of its fat reserve and in fact conserve more fat by compromising on metabolism, increasing hunger hormone “ghrelin” and stress hormone “cortisol,” and keeping the activity of fat-burning hormones and enzymes low. Sleep deprivation is directly linked to weight gain and that’s why at leats 7 hours of sleep every night can do wonders for weight loss.
2. With a Sluggish Metabolism: Consider metabolism as the engine that runs the whole fat-burning process in the body because it converts calories and fat into energy form to be used up by the cells. However, crash dieting, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, sedentary lifestyle, high sugar diet, etc., can lower down metabolism and it’s important to make metabolism robust all over again. In this post, we have listed down 21 Tricks to Improve Metabolism.
3. Without drinking Enough H2O: You can actually confuse thirst for hunger because compared to hunger, the body is relatively inefficient at relaying signals for “thirst,” as a result, one experiences hunger pangs more often when one is just thirsty, leading to calorie surplus and weight gain.
4. Without Calorie Deficit: A calorie deficit of 500 is ideal to lose weight the healthy way and that means one should be taking in 500 calories lesser per day than they normally would and burn out extra calories. Without calorie deficit, it’s actually completely impossible to lose weight. Check out Rati Beauty weight loss diets on the Rati Beauty app to find out how to maintain calorie deficit without compromising on nutrition.
5. Without Giving up Refined Sugar: Excess sugar triggers a lot of undesirable chemical effects in the body, some of them – insulin resistance, diabetes, and also fat storage and eventual weight gain. Refined sugar is insanely high in calories with zero nutritional benefit to the body. These calories are called “empty calories” because they hardly provide any nourishment in terms of vitamins or minerals to the cells. The biggest issue is when the body converts the excess sugar into fat. This is exactly what leads to weight gain and that’s where the importance of cutting down sugar comes into play if you want to seriously lose weight. Here’s what would happen if you stop eating sugar for 15 days.
6. Without Exercising: To maintain calorie deficit, along with calorie cutting, one needs to burn off extra calorie, and regular exercise helps to burn free fatty acids to energy form. That’s why it’s absolutely necessary to include some form of exercise into your daily routine.
7. Without taking in Complex Carbs: Not all carbs are created equal, refined carbs lack fiber, vitamins, and other nutrients, whereas complex carbs have all these factors. Without proper nutrition, it’s not possible to nourish the body. Here some of the Best Carbs for Weight Loss.
8. Without Eating Mindfully: Eating mindfully reduces overeating, pushes you away from processed food, and clears the path for shedding weight because you would be paying more attention to the food on your plate, savouring and relishing each bite and steering clear of junk food. This way of eating would make you feel full quickly because you are chewing slowly rather than gulping food down.
9. Without Eating Vegetables: Most vegetables are extremely low in calories and provide the body with ample vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, without which losing weight is extremely difficult.
10. Without Eating Enough Protein: When you consume protein, it increases the levels of the satiety hormones, reduces your appetite thereby also reducing the hunger hormone. In order to lose weight fast, you need to consume more protein and less of carbohydrates and fats. This way, you boost satiety hormones and keep the hunger hormones in check, which in turn means that you will be less likely to binge and eat calories. It is believed that what you eat is what you are. If you notice women who are in good shape, we bet they are on a healthy diet with high protein content. So, let’s have a look at how protein helps with weight loss:
11. Without Adequate Fiber: Fiber also helps reduce appetite to a great extent by regulating the production of hunger hormone “ghrelin.” Fiber content also reduces one’s appetite by slowing the movement of food through the gut and strengthening gut flora. Since fiber has low glycemic index, it also does not spike up insulin and thus reduces the chance of extra calories getting stored up as fat in the body. Read about 12 Ways to Add Fiber to the Diet.
12. Without Lowering Stress: One of the major reasons we at “Rati Beauty” always “stress” on the important of reducing stress because it affects weight gain at different levels – through emotional eating, sleep deprivation, and by increasing cortisol levels. If the body is under stress, it’s difficult to push fat molecules out of the fat cells and equally laborious to prevent the formation and expansion of fat cells. So, do find ways to de-stress and create harmony within.
13. Without Tackling Insulin Resistance: If there is a lot of insulin in your body, it will trigger creation of new fat cells and storage of extra calories as fat. Reduce blood sugar levels and tackle insulin resistance by eating healthy. Check out the diet programs on Rati Beauty for healthy diet programs.
14. Without Making Lifestyle Changes: Being active through the day, getting up on the feet whenever you can, drinking more water can add up and boost weight loss efforts. Without these factors, weight loss will either be slow or insignificant.
15. Without Giving up Junk Food: Processed food that’s high in saturated fat, sodium, refined sugar, refined carbs can raise chronic inflammation can completely stall any weight loss or fat burning from happening. Here are some ways to Reduce Inflammation in the Body.
The post Why It’s Impossible to Lose Weight Without Doing These Things appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.