Women consider hair as their crowning glory and when hair fall and thinning becomes a bother, we look for ways to stop the hair fall and grow back thicker and dense hair. The cause of brittle and thin hair which can be anything from emotional stress, to hormonal problems, and the most important factor – an unhealthy diet. Instead of spending a large amount of money on expensive shampoos, hair oils, and salon treatments to get thick and dense hair, you can rely on these 10 everyday ingredients to get thicker and dense hair.
1. Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, vitamins, and trace minerals that help to strengthen the hair, and also add shine to your hair. Here’s how you can prepare an egg mask at home for strong hair.
2. Onion Juice: Application of onion juice is very important when it comes to getting thick and dense hair. You should extract some onion juice and mix it with coconut oil and yogurt. Apply this mixture to the scalp and leave it for an hour. Wash off with lukewarm water after some time. This is a cheap remedy with so many benefits. It not only promotes thick and dense hair, but also helps to leave you with shiny and smooth hair.
3. Potato Juice: Another home remedy that can help to give thick and dense hair is opting for potato juice. Potato contains vitamin B, A, and C which is extremely healthy for hair. Extract some potato juice and apply to the scalp. Wash off with lukewarm water. Use shampoo and conditioner for best results. Opt for this remedy twice or thrice in a day.
4. Flaxseed: Do you know flaxseed is an excellent catalyst that can help to promote thick and dense hair? Yes, flaxseed is an excellent ingredient which can provide the right amount of protein to your hair. You need to soak some seed in 1/3rd cup filled with water and leave it overnight. Now, collect the flax seeds and boil them in water. Soon you can see the gel-like consistency. Now, switch off the flame and allow the gel to cool down. Apply on the scalp and wash off with water.
5. Olive Oil: A hot oil massage with olive oil which is a rich source of healthy fats, vitamin E, and omega-3 fatty acids, on the scalp, can trigger hair growth and help fight hair thinning.
6. Aloe Vera Gel: This magical plant is not only great for skin, when directly applied on the scalp, it tackles a lot of hair care woes. Apply fresh aloe vera gel directly on to the scalp and hair, leave it overnight, and rinse off the next morning with a gentle shampoo. Do this twice a week to grow hair thicker.
7. Castor Oil: There’s no better oil than castor oil that with its rich vitamin E and ricinoleic acid content improves blood circulation and triggers the growth of healthy hair. Here’s a detailed recipe on you can use castor oil for beautiful hair.
8. Black Seed Oil: Also, popularly known as kalonji oil, it can fight all hair care issues, right from dandruff, itchy scalp to hair fall.
9. Rosemary Oil: This lesser known oil most effectively controls hair fall and stimulates new hair growth. Here’s how you can make rosemary hair tonic all by yourself at home.
10. Black Tea: Black tea is rich in caffeine, in fact, it has more caffeine than a cup of coffee. The caffeine blocks dihydrotestosterone or DHT, the androgenic hormone that is responsible for hair loss. Black tea softens natural hair, makes it manageable and add a dark shine to hair. Along with black cumin seeds, it strengthens hair and makes it dense. Here’s the detailed recipe on how to make Black Cumin Enriched Oil for Strong and Dark Hair.
10 Important Tips to Follow while Cleaning Your Makeup Brushes
10 Important Rules to Follow Before Taking an Admission in a Gym
6 Skin Care Tips to Follow Before You Are 30
7 Important Skin Toner Tips to Improve Your Skin
Beauty Tips to Follow as Soon as You Get Engaged
Top Secrets For Long, Thick and Shiny Hair
Nivea Hair Milk Repairing Shampoo for Thick Hair
Homemade Natural Hair Oil For Thick Hair
8 Natural Ways to Improve Hair Density
L’oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Density Advanced Shampoo
The post 10 Everyday Ingredients to Get Thicker and Dense Hair appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.