So you have got a sweet tooth and that’s why giving up sweet treats to drop a few sizes seems like an impossible task? Don’t worry, replace all added sugar with an amazing sweet delight – honey! This saccharine, viscous liquid has sugar content, but then it also has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and is extensively used in traditional medicine to prevent infections, to treat cough, and even to lower triglycerides. Though honey is beneficial to health in many ways, it still has a good amount of calories and the sugar is basically fructose and glucose, and without practicing moderation, can still hamper weight loss. But since honey is a better and natural option to refined white sugar, you can consume it in moderation when sugar cravings hit hard! So, what are the different ways to use honey on a weight loss diet? Let’s find out here:
1. With a glass of Warm Water and Lemon in the Morning: Honey is best served with warm water and a generous squeeze of lemon. Many people say they see positive changes in weight by drinking this concoction.
2. Honey Infused Garlic: A good way to boost immunity and to get a sugary treat at the same time, infuse 12 cloves of garlic in one cup of honey and transfer the content to a jar with lid. Keep it in a dark place for one week and consume a tablespoon whenever sugar craving hits. Both garlic and honey are known to have anti-microbial properties and can cure allergies and even common cold when used together.
3. In place of White Sugar: Completely cut out white sugar from your diet, instead measure out 1 or 2 tbsp of honey to naturally sweeten out dishes.
4. In Plain Oatmeal: Wanna turn your regular bowl of bland oatmeal into a delicious treat? Just add in some nuts, chia seeds, and of course 1 or 2 tbsp of honey, and thank us later for this idea.
5. Cinnamon and Honey: Both honey and cinnamon are used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of illnesses and cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar. So, this combo is not a bad idea while following a weight loss diet.
Summing up, please do realize that sugar in all its forms can lead to weight loss, so do practice moderation with honey too.
The post 5 Different Ways to Use Honey on a Weight Loss Diet appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.